The Predator range starts with the 490. This very popular RIB has become a firm favourite with those wanting a top quality RIB that is easy to drive and manoeuvre, easy to tow, with plenty of seating, storage and sunbathing space.
With a beam of 2.37m and 57cm-51cm tapered tubes, this must be one of the most stable RIBs under 5.0m on the water, both at rest and whilst planning. The RIB has a CE marking for up to 7 people and a weight of only 260kgs, which has often made it the choice as a Super Yacht tender.
"....the aft bench seat has a raised cushion for back support and raised gunwhale coamings to give a strong sense of security with the extra degree of safety this provides. Anyone with children will appreciate the importance of this feature..." Courtesy Boat Mart Magazine
- Hand laid Deep V hull
- Hypalon Tapered Tubes
- 5 Tube chambers
- Offset Console with, screen, stainless steel frame and handles, and storage
- Raised bow sun deck area with fitted cushions
- Two lockable underdeck storage hatches
- Triple aft bench seat with fitted backrest and cushions
- Moulded handles on tubes
- Moulded engine well with diving platform
- Front anchor locker
- Moulded front anchor guide with rope cleat
- No feed back steering
- Finest Stainless Steel fittings