The Predator 599 was introduced to the range in 2006. From day one this RIB has been very popular with our customers, which has been reflected in the number of sales.
With a well designed deep V hull, it helps you to cut through the water like a hot knife through butter, whilst at the same time working well with the tapered tubes to deflect the water back down, keeping you extremely dry.
Although the RIB is CE marked for up to 166hp, you can get excellent performance with far less. A well set up 599 with a 90hp is easily capable of 40mph.
Along with all other Predators it shares enormous storage, exceptional handling, high build quality and top of the range fittings.
You also get the advantage of a double console with front seat and double helmseat for you and your co-pilot to go explore the waters, or just have a chat on the way to lunch.
- Hand Laid Deep v Hull
- Hypalon Tapered Tubes with wear patches and moulded handles
- Centre double console with stainless steel steering wheel, screen, handrails
- 150 litre stainless steel, fully vented fuel tank
- Raised bow sundeck with fitted cushions
- Two lockable deep under deck storage hatches
- 3-4 person moulded aft seat with fitted cushions and under seat storage
- Double helm seat with water resistant storage compartment
- Moulded engine well with diving platform and external fuel filler
- No feedback steering
- Moulded handles on tubes
- Front anchor locker
- Moulded VTR anchor guide with mooring cleat
- Navigation lights
- Finest stainless steel fittings
- Electric bilge pump