The Stingher 680GT is the first joint design by MRL and Risolo design.
We basically took the 686GT hull, which is a high performance deep V hull and changed the deck mouldings to suit a more family lay out. From questionnaires that we sent out to customers we listened to what your ideal deck layout would be.
This was achieved by redesigning the console, slimming down the base to give more deck room which allows ease of movement around the console. Whilst at the same time making console dashboard much bigger which in turn allows larger screen GPS, and stereos to be fitted without causing any clutter. You are also able to fit a flush mount centre throttle.
The next thing we did was to create a horseshoe shaped seating area into the raised sundeck to provide dining area for 6 people. We supply the RIB with a detachable dining table which stows away in the front locker when not in use.
We then created one huge storage locker which opens to one side on gas struts into which you can store all the sundeck cushions, plus much more. This locker is also able to be locked for security.
You have a rear stern seat for 3-4 people, with storage underneath, whilst the helm leaning seat is good for two people. This seat can be changed to other styles of seat including jockey seats, if required.
The remainder of the specification is very high including 250 litre stainless steel fuel tank, fresh water shower, bathing ladders, hypalon tubes, navigation lights, electric bilge pump and self bailing deck.
This boat is a group B category, and is capable of going out in rough seas, whilst providing a soft, dry ride for you and your crew.
- Deep V hand laid GRP hull
- Hypalon tapered tubes
- Hydraulic steering
- 300 litre stainless steel built-in under floor fuel tank, installed in compliance with EC standard with blower, solenoid valve, in line filter, boarding pipe, air vent and fuel gauge
- GRP reinforced Roll Bar with Navigation lights
- Raised sun deck horseshoe with dining area and bow cushions
- Fully moulded engine well with swimming platform with bathing ladder
- Fresh water electric shower system with 50 ltr tank
- Choice of helm seat, either Jockey seats or double bench leaning seat with storage
- 4 person aft seat with storage
- Deep under deck storage compartments
- Front anchor locker with mooring cleat and front anchor guide
- New designed Steering console with screen, stainless steel hand rails, front seat, Sports steering wheel and centre throttle mount
- Non – slip self – bailing deck