Stingher 860GT Inboard
The Stingher 860 Inboard is a true Mediterranean cruising RIB. The RIB comes with a choice of single 425hp petrol engine, a single 315hp diesel engine. Or twin 220hp diesel engines.
The hull has the familiar Stingher fine point of entry, which spray rails where they should be.
The large console houses a toilet and is available with an optional Stainless Steel framed T Top.
In the bow you have a U shaped seating/dining area for six people with under deck storage and plenty of sunbathing space.
For ease of mooring you have an electric windlass with stainless steel anchor.
To the rear you have a fridge and sink in front of the rear stern seat.
Above the engine compartment is a bathing area for three people, and to the rear of that is a bathing platform with drop down ladder.
This really is a high quality RIB with acres of sunbathing space. Ideal for use as a Super Yacht tender.
- Toilet & changing area built into Double console with front door and integral seat
- 500 litre stainless steel under floor fuel tank
- Raised sun deck with U shaped dining area for 6, sun deck cushions
- Fully moulded engine well with electric hydraulic lifts on hatch
- Swimming platform Fresh water electric shower system
- Stainless steel and hardwood bathing steps Helmsman leaning seat with storage compartments
- 4 person aft seat with storage
- Deep under deck storage compartments
- Front anchor locker Moulded front anchor guide
- Two tone tubes
- Electric Windlass with stainless steel anchor