Size: 4.9 metres
INFORMATION for the Predator 490
The Predator range starts with the 490. This very popular RIB has become a firm favourite with those wanting a top quality RIB that is easy to drive and manoeuvre, easy to tow, with plenty of seating, storage and sunbathing space.
With a beam of 2.37m and 57cm-51cm tapered tubes, this must be one of the most stable RIBs under 5.0m on the water, both at rest and whilst planning. The RIB has a CE marking for up to 7 people and a weight of only 260kgs, which has often made it the choice as a Super Yacht tender.
Press Reviews for the Predator 490
"The aft bench seat has a raised cushion for back support and raised gunwhale coamings to give a strong sense of security with the extra degree of safety this provides. Anyone with children will appreciate the importance of this feature..."
Courtesy Boat Mart Magazine
Specification for the Predator 490
- Hand laid Deep V hull
- Hypalon Tapered Tubes
- 5 Tube chambers
- Offset Console with, screen, stainless steel frame and handles, and storage
- Raised bow sun deck area with fitted cushions
- Two lockable underdeck storage hatches
- Triple aft bench seat with fitted backrest and cushions
- Moulded handles on tubes
- Moulded engine well with diving platform
- Front anchor locker
- Moulded front anchor guide with rope cleat
- No feed back steering
- Finest Stainless Steel fittings
Call Now on 023 8033 5333 email us