Extras: Custom Design Available
INFORMATION for the Stingher 680GT
The Stingher 680GT is the first joint design by MRL and
It has a beautifully designed high performance deep V hull, with a fine point of entry, fantastic handling, and stability. From questionnaires that we sent out to customers we listened to what your ideal deck layout would be, something to suit both the family and enthusiast.
This was achieved by designing a console, with a slim base to give more deck room which allows ease of movement around the RIB. Whilst at the same time making console dashboard much bigger which in turn allows larger screen GPS, and audio equipment to be fitted without causing any clutter. You are also able to fit a flush mount centre throttle.
The next thing was to create a horseshoe shaped seating area into the raised sundeck to provide a dining area for 6 people. The RIB is supplied with a detachable dining table which stows away in the front locker when not in use.
Under the forward sundeck is one huge storage locker which opens to one side on gas struts into which you can store all the sundeck cushions, plus much more. This locker is also able to be locked for security.
The 680GT has a rear stern seat for 3-4 people, with storage underneath, and a full range of helm seating for you to choose from.
The remainder of the specification is very high including 250 litre stainless steel fuel tank, fresh water shower, bathing ladders, hypalon tubes, LED navigation and deck lights. Many more options are available from our Custom division.
This Stingher 680GT is a group B category, and is capable of going out in rough seas, whilst providing a soft, dry ride for you and your crew. After a long day at sea you disembark dry, fresh and wanting more... A true GT.
Press Reviews for the Stingher 680 GT
No reviews at present
Specification for the 680 GT
- Deep V hand laid GRP hull
- Hypalon tapered tubes
- Hydraulic steering
- 300 litre stainless steel built-in under floor fuel tank, installed in compliance with EC standard with blower, solenoid valve, in line filter, boarding pipe, air vent and fuel gauge
- GRP reinforced Roll Bar with Navigation lights
- Raised sun deck horseshoe with dining area and bow cushions
- Fully moulded engine well with swimming platform with bathing ladder
- Fresh water electric shower system with 50 ltr tank
- Choice of helm seat, either Jockey seats or double bench leaning seat with storage
- 4 person aft seat with storage
- Deep under deck storage compartments
- Front anchor locker with mooring cleat and front anchor guide
- New designed Steering console with screen, stainless steel hand rails, front seat, Sports steering wheel and centre throttle mount
- Non – slip self – bailing deck
Call Now on 023 8033 5333 email us