Stingher 9M Cabin
Size: 9 Metres Extras: Custom Design Available
INFORMATION for the Stingher 9M Cabin
The latest creation in the Stingher range is the long
awaited 9.0m cabin RIB. This beautiful craft was two
years in the making from design to launch.
The build quality is superb and the standard equipment second to none. This really is a weekend RIB, giving you the optimum passenger comfort, and flexibility.
The cabin has a seating area which converts into 2-3 berths. There is a full height shower and sea toilet fitted in the corner unit, along with loads of storage space underneath the beds. The cabin is fitted with a stereo head set that incorporates an IPod player. The door into the cabin from the deck is tinted and fully lockable.
The rear deck has a horseshoe shaped seating area for 6 people around a central dining table that is stow able when not in use. Fitted in the helm unit is an electric fridge, gas cooker, and sink with electric pumped water.
The double helm seat is offset to starboard which allows for a central driving position for the helmsman.
The console dash is designed to give you an uncluttered view of your navigational equipment.
Forward of the helm is the front sundeck complete with cushions and stainless steel fenders rails down each side.
For ease of mooring this RIB is fitted with an electric windlass with stainless steel anchor.
Complete with a 330 litre fuel tank, bathing platform with ladders, rear shower, LED deck lights and engine bay lights, and a shore power option this really is a fully fitted out Cabin RIB.
You have the option of single or twin engine installation with a top speed of approx 48 knots and cruising at 35 knots depending on engine choice.
Take Ribbing to the next stage with the New Stingher 9.0m Cabin rib.
Specification for the 9M Cabin
- Full selection of twin or single engines
- Electronic gauges & electronic Throttle with power steering
- Choice of colour tubes
- Custom made upholstery with choice of 100 cloths
- 330 litre Stainless steel fuel tank
- Flexi teek decking to stern floor & Front deck in weathered finish
- Solar panel trickle charge start battery
- Twin battery installation with emergency link
- LED deck light, LED engine bay light, LED underwater lights
- Cabin lights
- Garmin 751 sx touch screen GPS/ Sounder
- Garmin 100i VHF/DSC radio
- Full length lightweight cover
- Fusion stereo unit with Ipod lead
- Rear dining area
- Full height head with shower and sea toilet
- Double seating area in cabin converting to double bed
- Helm seat incorporating, Electric fridge, Sink, a 4 ring gas cooker
- Sundeck cushions
- 700w Electric windlass
- Folding Bimini cover for stern area
- Bathing platform with integral ladder
- Stern shower
Call Now on 023 8033 5333 email us